Stuck in on a cold winter morning? Whip up a delicious breakfast fit for a queen in just 10 minutes! The best part is, you probably have all of these ingredient already! No grocery shopping. YAY!
Easy and Delicious Cinnamon French Toast!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 slices of deliciousness
-6 slices of whole wheat bread (no need for fancy bread)
-1/4 cup milk
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp sugar
- Set a small (approx. bread slice-sized) skillet on the stove at medium heat.
- Whisk 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl that is wide enough to lay a slice of bread in.
- Mix in milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Place a slice of bread on top of the egg mixture and flip. Note: Make sure not to leave the bread in the mixture for too long or it will fall apart and you’ll have a big ‘ol mess all over your counter when you try to transfer it to the pan. I’m just saying. It happens.
- Transfer the bread to the pan and cook for 40-60 seconds on each side.
- Put on a plate.
- Put syrup, butter, powdered sugar, whatever.. on top.
- Eat. Relish your amazing breakfast-cooking abilities.
Watch me make it in 13 seconds!